Wednesday, August 15, 2012

We are truly what we eat

I recently started thinking more in depth about what we put into our bodies. It seems like everywhere you look these days, people are cautioning against even the foods that may seem healthy. Deli meats are loaded with nitrates, meat and poultry have unnecessary hormones. Even fruits and vegetables can cause harm due to  pesticides and bacteria. These days it's not enough just to eat healthy. We have to live healthy. This is why I'm always on the look out for new recipes, supplements, and lifestyle changes that may be beneficial to my health.

I know that whenever I am thinking of trying something new, I first Google it and see what is already out there on the subject. Who's tried it? What are people saying about it? Etc. I'm sure that in this digital age, most of you do the same. It's always nice to get a firsthand account of something before spending time, money, or energy on it. Therefore... One of the objectives of this blog is to be that source of information for you, the reader. Let me be your guinea pig so-to-speak. We can exchange ideas, information, and experiences to make this a mutually beneficial forum for Healthy Living.


"A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided." - Tony Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment