Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Liver Cleanse Update


I know it’s been a couple weeks since my last post, and some of you may be wondering how the liver cleanse (energy) juice is going. It’s been good. The drink does give me a little energy boost in the afternoon and makes me feel better. It also, quenches my thirst for something other than water and has warded off a glass of wine craving or two. All things positive to report. The only problem I’ve found is that the recipe isn’t very simple. Juicing the fruits, peeling and shredding the ginger, and then blending everything together. It’s not something that can be made on the fly. And while I’ve been drinking the entire amount the recipe makes in a day or two, it can be a little inconvenient. Next I’m going to try making a double or even triple batch and see if that can’t get me through the week. I’m not sure how long it will keep though. Anybody have any input on how long they think a juice with the previously mentioned ingredients will keep when refrigerated?

No comments:

Post a Comment